Friday, May 22, 2009

some photos

First, my sundress that I made... I think I look a little chubby in it, but it's very comfy. Pretty much backless though, so I had to wear a jacket for work. The dress is a simplicity pattern for a halter top that I made longer into a dress.



Next, the dish towels that I embellished for Jane's Birthday- the fabric is from Moda, called "Fresh". I love the tulips- just so springtime!



Last, the tote that I made for mom. I wish that I would've boxed the corners, but other than that I love it. The interior is a remnant from Joann's, and the exterior is a pair of dish towels I got for $1.25 from Target. I really love Target...



The gifts were a success- mom & Jane both seemed happy, so I'm really happy that I finished them.
Now I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my sister, b-i-l and neice and nephew. We've got lots of good things planned... food, sun, fun, sailing... I just have to remember to bring the camera. I'm really bad about taking photos!
Hope your long weekend is as fun as mine :)





1 comment:

Covered In Crafts said...

I'm green with envy! I have no talent for sewing. I wish I could make that dress. :)